Saturday, May 14, 2011

womp womp wompppp

myy headd hurtsss. mehhhh. this is how i feel. only less adorable. i definitely feel less adorable than that. i want to go auburn. tell me this decision was a good one, because i know im going to go do it. thats the way i am. i do these things. you only live once, why not do something that terrifies you? blonde is so comfortable for me. time to get unfuckingcomfortable. and then, i will have been a blonde, a brunette, a dirty blonde and a semi-redhead, and with great confidence i will be able to say that none of them have more fun. i have more fun. so there. 


im constantly in a state of mindblank. im not even sure what to ramble about, and thats not like me. i think theres something wrong with me. im not feeling myself lately. i wish i had money to get my other tattoos. i wish i had more skin. i wish society lacked the stigma.


you know what songs been stuck in my head for forever, that one from cinderella. she was never one of my favorite princesses as a child, but recently ive been relating to her for some reason. and humming a lot. ill probably sing it to roxannes children.



A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

if only.



No comments:

Post a Comment