Wednesday, February 23, 2011

cheesecake icecream?

i wish i saw my room more often. i miss it. and once i think about it, im not going to have the same room for the rest of my life. ill have several different rooms. ive already had...3. one i didnt care for much because of the dark paneled wooden walls, but this one im really fond of. which is why its a shame im never here. its 11:22 pm and ive yet to start studying for my exam, but i cant bring myself to look at my book. im tired of running around and i just want to sit and do nothing. but i know this weekend is going to be ridiculous, work wise and play wise.. and i wont have time to find patterns in the paint on my walls. (theres a demon by my computer). or sleep. i miss sleep so much. i cant afford it anymore.. its as if we have a forbidden romance. 
i wish i could say "i digress" here, but im afraid my entire entry is one big.. digression.

to do-

1. study, now, you lazy ass
2. stop daydreaming and getting your hopes up
3. dont throw up the cheesecake ice cream.. again.
4. get some good sleep


5. survive until friday

No comments:

Post a Comment