Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i had a dream.

but literally. i had a dream i made one of these, and usually when i have a dream about something completely out of the ordinary it means  . . . something. so i what did i do when i got up at the ass-crack of dawn this morning? i made breakfast. and then i made a blog. my brother has one that none of us EVER knew about, interestingly enough, so why cant i have one? and i'm always trying to jot my thoughts down, well not always, but when something important happens and i want to remember it i do. but my hand gets so cramped from trying to spill my brain thoughts on paper faster than my hand can move. no bueno. this seems like a simpler solution. but i dont blog, so this is strange. but, you only live once, so why not do everything you can while you do, even if this is a glorified way of talking to myself? ha ha haaaa. whenever i write in courier i feel like that crazy guy from house of leaves. i should probably read that again once i have free time. well. lovely chatting. but im sensing that i forgot to do probably half of my chinese homework. 再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment